Agni Mantra

Agni Mantra

Friday, December 14, 2007

Panchanga java script.


Longitude:East -ve/West+ve
Latitude:South -ve/North +ve
|| Om Gurave Namah ||
|| Om Gam Ganapataye Namah ||

Dear Friends,
  I just thought that there is no good panchanga softwares available on smartphone mobile devices. (I just recently bought an HP iPAQ). So I thought of creating one and sharing it with you all.
 I am attaching a HTML file which can be saved either on your local machine or on your mobile device (if it has an html browser (like Internet explorer)).
After saving it Click on this file to get the current panchanga.
The Sun, Moon positions are loaded for 20 years and it uses Lahiri ayanamsha. You would need javascript enabled HTML browser to view it.

You can also get the same page from from http://sanjaychettiar.googlepages.com/SriJagannathaPanchanga.html

Warm Regards
Sanjay P


2 comments:

surendra sharma said...

Hello

I am working on to establish a non-profit community service website in northern California. I would like to serve a panchang on this site.

I was wondering if I could have access to your java script.

Surendra

Sanjay P said...

http://srijagannath.org/om/index.php?option=com_wrapper&view=wrapper&Itemid=180

Has the latest version of the Panchanga Script.