Agni Mantra

Agni Mantra

Friday, February 17, 2012

My Old Geocities Web site

Dear Friends,
Found that some people are involved in reviving the old geocities web, some of the senior netizens would remember that it was taken over by yahoo and latter destroyed.

I don't know how the large corporations can make such decisions when hosting sites. Yahoo should have let it open instead of destroying it.
Anyways thanks to good souls we have it revived.
at
http://geocities.ws/sanjayprabhakaran/jyotish.html

Warm Regards,
Sanjay P
Om Tat Sat

2 comments:

Solitude said...

Happy to know that your earlier posts in Geocities got revived.

I visited the Geocities website and read your old posts.They give me nostalgic feeling.

Ram said...

Hi Panditaji,
Can you help in below of my question astrologically.

My details-
DOB : 24-09-1982
Time : 18:58:00
Place: Solapur

Wife's details-
DOB: : 14-11-1984
Time:: 17:25:00
Place: DOMBIVILI

My wife left home after a fight on March-12. She after all efforts not coming back. Finally court matter started. I'm asking her to come back and she asking for divorce.

I really need guidance in this matter. Hence could you answer my queries-
1. Whether she will come back and lead normal life? why this all happened?
2. Did i do mistake by marrying her? Is there any cheating happened with me in marriage?
3. Is second marriage written in my life? How will be my second wife? When will it happen?
4. What in my kundali created this problem and is there any solution?
5. Is there any other problems also lying ahead in my life.

Please Help.
Thanks and regards,
Ram