|| Om Gurave Namah ||
I was just trying to analyze the Tithi pravesha for Sino-Indian war Oct 10 to Nov 21 of 1962. In this war India was defeated by China.
The Tithi pravesha charts is pasted below. The hora lord for the year is Moon.
Note the following, which clearly indicates a bad period for India.
1) Moon is 8th lord in exchange with 8th house and 7th house.
2) Moon is the only Graha in Kendra to Sagittarius Lagna.
3) Moon in Papakartari between Mars and Sun-Rahu combination.
4) The 2nd and 8th house from Moon and Lagna have malefics, forming Kemdruma Yoga. (Note the Navamsa 2nd and 8th house also has malefics)
5) All Kendra lords in Dustana. (Jupiter in 3rd in marakaaraka staana and mercury in 8th)
6) All Trikona lords in afflicted.
There is basically every possible affliction to the chart.
The whole war happened in Venus dasa, Venus is the 6th lord and on A6 and the Enemy was totally victorious by Sun dasa.
Sun is A6 lord and also dispositing the 6th lord (Assume A6 to be enemies lagna) The dasa of Lagna gives victory over enemies (Here for A6).
Additionally for those interested in Rudramsa, Venus is in debility in D11, in Maraka. See The parivartana between mercury and Venus.